Monday, September 30, 2013

***A Warm Thank You***

Esteemed Community,

I am writing to express my deepest thanks for your recent donation to the Kenya Red Cross Society. Generous donors like you provide the financial and moral support needed to continue the mission regarding the WestGate Attack.

With your faithful financial contributions, you've demonstrated your deep commitment to the mission of Kenya Red Cross Society during the WestGate crisis in the heart of Nairobi. Your support has played a key role in this tragic moment.

There is no way to fully express my gratitude for your loyalty. I am inspired by the dedication and generosity of donors like yourself who answer the call to give.

It is my hope that this donation of Kenya Shillings One Hundred and Twenty Five Thousand, Two Hundred and Fifty Two (Ksh 125,252.00) will help to communicate my very big thanks for your generosity. I look forward to a continuing partnership with you.

Below is the scanned copy of the Receipt (No. 786) from the Kenya Red Cross Society for your review.

Yours Sincerely,

Murtaza. Karimbhai