Saturday, November 29, 2014

** DIABETES & the CLEAN 9 program **




DIABETES & CLEAN 9 program

Here is the story of JONATHAN SPENCER, The 2013 Winner of the UK SHAPE -UP CHALLENGE!

Jonathan had Super results from the Clean 9 and Nutri-Lean Programs, and its Great to see that Forever's
Weight Management products have helped with his battle with DIABETES.

*********************************
Here's Jonathan's story...

" Ever since I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 14, I have found it incredibly difficult to deal with my intake of food and over the years the weight just piled on.
I guess you could call it a classic case of being in denial, but I reached the tipping point of 22 stone when I decided that enough was enough and I
didn't want to reach my 30th birthday as "the fat guy".

I decided to take drastic measures and as I had been hearing fantastic things about Forever Living and the Clean 9 program, on December 4th 2011 I bit the bullet and started the Clean 9 program.
I followed the plan exactly to the letter (whilst also maintaining my blood sugars every hour) It was the hardest thing I have ever done, yet the most rewarding, as during those 9 days alone I lost almost 2 stone in weight. I felt absolutely fantastic and proceeded to carry this on with the Nutri-lean program for the following 3-4 months.

This culminated in me losing even more weight where I got down to 14 and a half stone, so a total of 7.5 stone lost in 4 months.

The before shot was taken on a holiday in Australia, and the after shot was taken right when I got down to the weight I am today.

People still don't recognize me. I am over the moon with my achievement and hope I can be an inspiration to others.

As someone who has diabetes, every single day is a challenge, but the Clean 9 and Nutri-lean programs by Forever Living saved my life and got me back into health and fitness."


*****************************
TO ORDER YOUR FOREVER LIVING PRODUCTS....
CALL/SMS...........0723808152
E MAIL.................keenprofessionals@G Mail.com




--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NairobiMail" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to NairobiMail+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.